"Thought breeds thought; children familiar with great thoughts take as naturally to thinking for themselves as the well-nourished body takes to growing; and we must bear in mind that growth, physical, intellectual, moral, spiritual, is the sole end of education." ~ Charlotte Mason

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ohhhhhh Material for quilting!


A friend of mine stopped by yesterday to drop off some yarn she had purchased at an Estate Sale, then she told me that I really needed to go have a look at the fabric they had there.  I was extremely tired and feeling run down from my busy week but I loaded all the kids in the van and took off.  The lady had lots of material and I got all this for $20!  I was very pleased!  The are very big pieces of material and I can't wait to sew them into beautiful items to cherish.  My two biggest projects that I would really like to accomplish this year are quilts for my two girls.  I have the patterns picked out and the material ready, now to start!  I am hoping for a Christmas debut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! Please comment if you like. :)