"Thought breeds thought; children familiar with great thoughts take as naturally to thinking for themselves as the well-nourished body takes to growing; and we must bear in mind that growth, physical, intellectual, moral, spiritual, is the sole end of education." ~ Charlotte Mason

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ohhhh Motion Free Quilting

A quick post to say that I got my motion free quilting attachment yesterday! I am super excited to try it out. However, when I got it, I discovered that I have to have a darning plate to go over my feed dogs. I'll get that next week and then I can start practicing with it. :) I am currently working on a quilted bag for myself. I've quilted a fair number of items but nothing for myself yet. I'm taking my time with it, as I was hoping to do some motion free quilting on the bag. I have the bag part sewn but haven't got farther then that. And of course the bag is in reds (per my favorite colour!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! Please comment if you like. :)